- Reese’s Ice Cream Cake
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter, slightly chilled
- 1/2 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 or 1 1/2 TBSP Heavy Cream
- Beat the unsalted butter on a medium-high speed until smooth with a paddle attachment using a stand mixer or a hand mixer.
- Add the vanilla and salt on a low speed.
- Slowly add powdered sugar in 1 cup increments at the lowest speed. After two cups, add 1 tbsp heavy cream. Mix until all incorporated. Add 1/2 or 1 more tbsp of heavy cream if the frosting is too thick. If the frosting is too thin, add more powdered sugar about 1/4 cup.
- If the frosting is too thick, add in additional cream (1 Tbsp at a time). If the frosting is too thin, add in more powdered sugar (a quarter of a cup at a time).
- Category: Ice Cream Cake
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: ice cream cake, decorating an ice cream cake, easter ice cream cake