Hi friends! The holidays are fast approaching. It feels like yesterday that we entered 2020, probably the longest year ever! I wanted to do something easy and quick for my readers to do if they are looking to put together holiday treat bags or want to do a fun activity with their kids. Christmas chocolate bark is one of the easiest techniques that even a person with no experience can do!
Christmas Chocolate Bark Tutorial
Materials Needed To Make Christmas Chocolate Bark
- Wilton Candy Melts, Red
- Wilton Candy Melts, Green
- Wilton Candy Melts, White
- Small Offset Spatula
- Sprinkles (I used Fancy Sprinkles Rockafeller blend. A 15% discount is yours if you use CAKEINSPO15)
- Parchment Paper
- Small Baking Sheet
- Cake Tester
- Melt 4oz of white candy melts in 30-second intervals until completely melted.
- Pour on parchment paper on top of a baking sheet.
- Use the offset spatula to spread the chocolate around.
4. Melt 2oz of red candy melts in 30-second intervals until completely melted.
5. Repeat with the green candy melts.
6. Run the cake tester through the candy melts in opposite directions and make swirls until you are happy with the final results.
7. Add sprinkles immediately. They will not stay on if the candy melts are firming up.
8. Allow the bark to rest until firm. Put it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes if in a hurry.
9. Make cuts with the knife.
That is it! Easy peasy! These will make some fun holiday treats or favor bags and pretty yummy as well. The best part about the bark is that you can completely customize it to your liking (colors and sprinkles). I would love to see yours if you decide to make some by tagging me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest, or comment below! Happy Holidays!