Hi everyone! Today, I’m sharing an easy Valentine’s cupcakes post on cupcakes with different colors and sprinkles inside the cupcakes. These Valentine’s cupcakes are fun and easy to do with your family or for Valentine’s Day treats. The options are endless when it comes to Valentine’s cupcakes! Affiliate Disclaimer: The sprinkles were sent to me by Fancy Sprinkles to do Valentine’s content.
Valentine’s Cupcakes Tutorial
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE Valentine’s Cupcakes
- Cupcake Recipe (I don’t write recipes as of now, but this is what I use for my vanilla cupcakes. Sally’s Perfect Vanilla Cupcakes)
- Cupcake Liners
- Swiss Meringue Buttercream (In this post, scroll down to the bottom for the recipe. Alternatively, American Buttercream can be used.)
- Piping Tips
- Piping Bags
- Gel Colors
- Sprinkles (Fancy Sprinkles’ Valentine’s Sprinkles Collection)
- Valentine’s Day Cupcake Toppers (I purchased these last year. Here are other options. Amazon Michaels)
- Bake cupcakes according to the recipe.
- Make the Swiss Meringue Buttercream and divide the batch into two colors (pink and white. Select your preferred colors if you don’t want to do pink and white.)
- Fill two piping bags with 1M and 4B piping tips (or pick your favorite piping tips)
- Use a piping tip to core the cupcake to create a hole for the sprinkles.
- Pour sprinkles in the hole. (Omit Step 5-6 if not doing the sprinkles core)
- Cover the cupcake with the cut out top.
- Pipe the buttercream on the cupcake using either 1M or 4B.
- Repeat the steps until all of the cupcakes are filled with sprinkles and piped with buttercream. Sprinkle with your favorite sprinkles.
Simple and easy! These valentine’s cupcakes will make some fun treats or desserts. I will love to see yours if you decide to make some by tagging me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or comment below!