6oz pink compound chocolate
6oz red compound chocolate
1. Melt the chocolates in 15 intervals until completely melted.
2. Pour the chocolates into the mold ensuring you completely fill the cavity.
3. Scrap off with the offset spatula or a scraper once you fill all of the cavities. Scrap the remaining chocolate back into their respective colors.
4. Put in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
5. Flip over the mold and bend the mold slightly to release the chocolate lips.
6. Dip a sponge stippler in the edible glitter.
7. Tap the brush on the lip until you are satisfied with the glitter.